Business Restructuring & Improvement Services
Johnson Advisory acts as business advisors to senior managers and boards of directors of companies that are suffering financial and operational distress. Our approach to these situations always begins with a full situational assessment of the viability and prospects for the company and the development of a plan.
Our primary service areas include the following:
• Address liquidity concerns;
• Stabilize core operations;
• Business plan development;
• Financial projections review;
• Pre-bankruptcy, receivership and creditor protection planning;
• Develop employee incentive plans;
• Identify and dispose of non-core assets;
• Develop / review of cost reduction initiatives;
• Assist in implementation of an operational restructuring;
• Manage creditor communication and negotiation processes;
• Implement cash conservation guidelines and controls; and
• Ongoing communications processes with key constituencies.